We have a lot of people calling not sure of what stage they are in with their website needs. Luckily most good web site designers will help you navigate through the noise to figure out what your priorities are.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself before calling.
Which best describes your website needs:
- creating a brand new website (nothing in place)
- overhaul of your current website (major re-design or upgrade for functionality issues ie….mobile doesn’t work, contact forms etc…)
- minor changes to your website
Objectives of website:
- Help customers find your business
- Sell products or services online and take payments online
- Sell products or services online and take payments offline
- Provide info to the public
Here’s a great resource for developing some more indepth goals and objectives of a small business website as well.
When would you like design to start?
- In the next few weeks
- In the next month
- In 2-3 months
By having these few questions answered before you contact someone about web design in Anchorage you will be ahead of the game. You will also be more geared towards being confident in what you are needing or wanting.
Need to get your site started today? Bianca Frank Design provides web design in Anchorage Alaska since 2005. Allow her team to develop your online website presence today!